Breathe new life into your arena footing with TruTex Eclipse.
TruTex Eclipse is a 50% fibers/50% geotextile blend that produces an excellent footing properties for Dressage and Jumping.
Indoor and Outdoor use.
Per Bale $650.00
In stock (can be backordered)
*The information above is an estimated amount of TruTex footing for your arena. TruTex only advises on the correct amount of product for our own unique formulas – our calculations should not be used to determine the required amount of a different company’s product. Getting a custom quote from one of our footing specialists is always advised before purchasing.
Features of TruTex Eclipse - Jumping and Dressage Footing
- Made from polypropylene & nylon
– Eclipse can be added to new or an existing sand.
– Creates more cushion and a livelier footing, while offering better traction and support.
– Ideal footing for jumping and dressage arenas.
– Is non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-harmful to humans or animals.
Requirements for Eclipse Footing
Requires some moisture (10-15% is ideal)
Moisture is an important component in keeping the sand and textiles bound together for proper performance.
What types of Arenas should utilize TruTex Eclipse?
TruTex Eclipse is the ideal choice for new or existing arenas with fine to medium sands – to create an easy to maintain footing that offers the support and cushion necessary for dressage and jumping horses.
– Arenas that dry out very quickly and get dusty will benefit from the increased moisture retention and dust control of Eclipse.
– Arenas that feel flat and need a livelier footing, while at the same time offering better traction and support, will benefit from Eclipse.
– While we don’t recommend purchasing stone sands for use as arena footing. If you are already working with a manufactured sand and are looking to create more volume and better cushion – Eclipse is the best product to enhance a crushed limestone or bluestone type sand. (For best results we recommend using a fine, sub-angular sand, ideally with high silica content, for greater longevity).
– If you have a footing that is too slippery and unstable, check out our TruTex Element product.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does it Ship?
Eclipse footing is shipped on pallets in large (up to 750lbs) compressed bales with our preferred LTL freight carriers. Each delivery truck is equipped with a lift gate so that no special equipment is required to offload the bales. The carrier will call you prior to delivery to arrange a time convenient for you.