Bring new life to your arena footing with TruTex Eclipse.
A pre-cycled textile & fiber additive, providing enhanced cushion, high moisture retention, stability and traction.
Features of TruTex Eclipse Footing
- Made from polypropylene & nylon
- Eclipse is a 50/50 blend of fibers and geotextile
- Works with a wide range of sands. Learn more about how it works here.
- Excellent product for multi-discipline arenas
- Is non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-harmful to humans or animals
Requirements for Eclipse Footing
Requires some moisture (10-15% is ideal)
Moisture is an important component in keeping the sand and textiles bound together for proper performance.
What types of Arenas should utilize TruTex Eclipse?
TruTex Eclipse is the ideal choice for those who are already working with a medium to fine sand arena and are looking to enhance its’ surface properties by increasing the cushion, stability and moisture retention.
- Arenas that suffer from over compaction but can also have loose sand that moves around too easily are great candidates for TruTex Eclipse.
- Arenas that dry out very quickly and get dusty will benefit most from the increased moisture retention of Eclipse.
- Eclipse is the best fit for arenas using a manufactured sand such as crushed limestone or bluestone. (For best results we recommend using a natural sand or sand with high silica content)
How Do I Install It?
How Does It Ship?
Footing is shipped on pallets in large (up to 750lbs) compressed bales with our preferred LTL freight carriers. Each delivery truck is equipped with a lift gate so that no special equipment is required to unload. The carrier will also call you prior to delivery to arrange a time convenient for you.