Transform your existing arena footing with TruTex Element.
A pre-cycled textile & fiber additive, providing enhanced stability and traction, high moisture retention and cushion.
Features of TruTex Element Footing
- Retains moisture between watering or rainfall
- Made from polypropylene & nylon
- Element is a 70/30 blend of fibers and geotextile
- Is our most versatile product and works with the widest range of sands. Learn more about how it works here.
- Excellent product for multi-discipline arenas
- Is non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-harmful to humans or animals
Requirements for Element Footing
Blends well with a wide range of sands, including medium to coarse sands when finer sands are unavailable.
If you are looking to improve your existing surface, Click here for our free sand evaluation service and see if Element is the right fit for you.
Requires some moisture (8-12% is ideal)
Moisture is an important component in keeping the sand and textiles bound together for proper performance.
What types of Arenas should utilize TruTex Element?
TruTex Element is the ideal choice for those who are working with an existing sand arena and looking for an economical and straightforward solution to produce a significant improvement in footing quality.
- Arenas that suffer from overly loose sand that moves around too easily such as the concrete sand in the example shown here are great candidates for TruTex Element.
- Arenas with particularly rounded sand particles can also be improved considerably with TruTex Element.
- With the lowest moisture requirements of our three products, Element is a great option for a low-maintenance solution or if you’re planning to utilize MAG as an alternative to watering.
How Do I Install It?
How Does It Ship?
Footing is shipped on pallets in large (up to 750lbs) compressed bales with our preferred LTL freight carriers. Each delivery truck is equipped with a lift gate so that no special equipment is required to unload. The carrier will also call you prior to delivery to arrange a time convenient for you.